BOTTLECHOCK - CYLINDER RESTRAINT - 2 CYLINDER KIT
RED GAL 160-230mm $489.50 AUD Sold Out
| Login to order this product.
BOTTLECHOCK - CYLINDER RESTRAINT KIT - 2 CYLINDER SET
- Purpose designed to keep cylinders secure
- Suits gas cylinders, oxygen tanks, fire extinguishers, oil drums etc.
- Grips around and keeps in full contact with the cylinder
- Restricts both horizontal and vertical movement
- In multiple fittings, BOTTLECHOCK secures each cylinder individually
- Easy to install inside buildings or to vehicle trays using bolts (not supplied)
- Quick cylinder changeover with one pull on straps
- Flexible design makes it easy to snap cylinders into place
- Cylinders don’t have to be lifted, helping to prevent injury
- Quick release pins free up space when not in use, and allow use in another location
- Available in 1.6mm thick galvanised or 316 stainless steel brackets
- Kits include both top and bottom fittings
- Size (cylinder diameter): Small (100-145mm), Medium (160-230mm), Medium Large (230-310mm), Large (245-375mm)
- Available with red or hi vis yellow chock
- Specialised Oxygen/Acetylene kits available in two sizes, in both galvanised and 316 stainless steel brackets
- Flexible nylon chock material is UV stabilised during manufacture
- All non-metal components are highly combustion resistant & self-extinguishing
- All metal components of the kit with the exception of the mounting brackets are manufactured from stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Brackets are available in either galvanised steel or 316 stainless steel. The steel brackets are galvanised for corrosion resistance. 316 stainless steel’s improved corrosion resistance make it ideal for marine and specialty applications.
BOTTLECHOCK IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE AND DESIGNED