BLUNDSTONE 981 SMELTER SAFETY BOOT
Black, Style 981
The #981 is part of our smelter boot offer. With Kevlar® stitching for maximum strength and protection against metal splash and immersion, they’re designed to protect you in the harshest of conditions.
- Black flame-retardant leather upper with a padded collar and an insulated lining to protect against radial heat.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Available in sizes 4 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)