BLUNDSTONE 989 SAFETY BOOTS - SLIP ON
Wheat Premium Nubuck, Style 989
The #990 pedigree is heavy industrial, with a rubber sole heat resistant to 300°C. The lighter nubuck and elastic side make it ideal for anyone who spends their days on their feet or driving.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck elastic side safety boot
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added toe leather protection and durability.
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent
- Rubber outsole designed to specifcally increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydolysis and microbial attack
- Heat resistant to 300°C.
- Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- SPS Max-XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart and heel strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Steel shank-ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2019
- Standard ASTM F2413-18 including EH(Clause 5.6)
Available in Sizes 5 - 14 (half sizes 7.5 - 10.5)