BLUNDSTONE 980 WATERPROOF 350MM SAFETY MINING BOOTS-BOA LACE SYSTEM
The #980 is our multi-award winning, underground mining boot. We worked with miners underground, in their own environment to find out exactly what they need, and then we made it. This boot has the highest level of safety and comfort, an easy on and off Boa fit system and is waterproof.
- Black waterproof leather upper with full bellows tongue.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Available in sizes 3 - 14 (half sizes 7.5 - 10.5)
- Extreme Temperature Resistant
- Electrical Hazard Resistant
- Met Guard Protection
- Oil Acid Resistant
- Organic Fat Oil Resistant
- Penetration Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Steel Toe Cap
- Water Proof